Benefits & Tips
Digging Organic Canterbury Compost through your soil gives your plants some yummy nutrients to help them grow. Plus, the soil holds onto moisture more easily and the added compost bring s the worms up – all important for nice friable soil structure!
Using Organic Canterbury Compost has other benefits:
- No additional weed seeds – it’s 100% weed-free
- Tested – safe to use – this compost has been properly processed
- Contributes to Canterbury’s Waste Minimisation targets for landfills.
- Dig Living Earth Organic Compost through the soil in your garden or your raised garden beds before planting.
- Dig in a nice generous layer– 50mm is great
- Apply it to your soil every spring and autumn – you’ll notice the difference.
- Use Living Earth Organic certified Liquid Compost as a liquid fertiliser in conjunction with Canterbury Compost for a totally organic means of gardening.